I know checking out all the reviews can be a hassle. Why not let another trusted source do the legwork for you and lessen some of that guesswork and risk. With a history that goes back to the 1930′s, Consumer Reports has been a reliable source of information by conducting comprehensive testing on thousands of consumer products.
Below, you’ll find a list I’ve compiled on lawn mowers reviewed and recommended by Consumer Reports. (Please Note: the prices may have changed since this writing. Click on the links to get the most current pricing.)
2013 Gas-Powered, Self-Propelled Lawn Mowers
- Toro Super Recycler Self-Propelled Mower 20092 – Consumer Reports “Recommended”.
- Toro Super Bagger 20192 – Consumer Reports “Recommended”. This is a CARB compliant lawn mower approved for sale in California.
- Toro Recycler 20333 – Consumer Reports “Best Buy”.
- Toro Recycler 20332 – Consumer Reports “Best Buy”.
2013 Gas-Powered Push Lawn Mowers
- Husqvarna 6021P 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower - Consumer Reports “Recommended”. Check out my complete review of the Husqvarna 6021P push lawn mower.
- Lawn Boy 10603 - Consumer Reports “Recommended”.
2013 Electric Lawn Mowers
- Corded Push Lawn Mowers
- CordLESS (Battery) Push Lawn Mowers
2013 Riding Lawn Mowers
- Weed Eater ONE – Consumer Reports “Recommended”